How to use the insulating glass sealant machine correctly?
1. It must be remembered that during the operation of the insulating glass sealant dispenser, do not touch some key moving parts and live places to prevent danger. At the same time, it should also be noted that the insulating glass sealant dispenser should be kept clean and tidy, and irrelevant objects should not be placed on the insulating glass processing equipment to prevent unnecessary trouble.
2. Pay attention to the adjustment of the dispensing speed during dispensing, and the mutual cooperation between the dispensing machine and the dispensing machine. Attention should also be paid to the cooperation between manual operation and glue applicator.
3. At the beginning of the operation, ensure that the insulating glass gluing function operates normally, and whether the gluing is normal and the speed is symmetrical. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine immediately for inspection, otherwise the insulating glass sealant dispenser may be damaged.
3. Safety is very important when using the insulating glass sealant machine. In addition, timely maintenance and correct use can increase the service life of the machine, improve product quality and improve product production efficiency.
4. At the end of gluing, the remaining two-component glue in the hose must be cleaned in time. Once the glue is solidified in the rubber tube, the project progress of the next day will be affected. As for how to clean it? Turn the rotary switch to the cleaning state and manual state, press the glue discharge key, then press the glue discharge valve, and the black glue will be discharged. Open the black glue pressure reducing valve to discharge pressure, and tighten the valve after the pressure drops. The operation process of removing white glue is the same as that of black glue.
5. Pay attention to the use of small parts on the insulating glass sealant machine. As a set of insulating glass processing equipment, the quality of the insulating glass sealant machine is very guaranteed. However, small parts such as small suction cups and positioning pulleys have a high damage rate. Therefore, in the daily use process, we should take good care of these small parts. After all, they are really worn out, which will also affect the project progress.
The above is a detailed introduction to the insulating glass processing equipment, and we hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with professional services http://www.jncsjx.com